[Jenkins-events] [vJAM] - Next meetup - Jenkins contribution 101?
o.v.nenashev at gmail.com
Thu May 19 19:51:49 UTC 2016
I wanted to follow-up on the second online meetup. Since we have newcomers
in the project (GSoC students, new plugin devs), it may be useful to
conduct a Jenkins Development 101 meetup.
I would propose to conduct a meetup and repeat presentations from
Hacksgiving and other intro presentations in order to minimize preparation
- (?) - Top-level community overview
- I have some slides for it, but may be a subject for a Jenkins board
- Steven - Plugin development
- Tyler - jenkins.io - Writing blogposts and documentation
- Daniel - Stapler
- Oleg(?) - Test Automation in Jenkins Project
- All - Q&A Session
What do you think? Maybe we could conduct such event on the first/second
week of June.
Thanks in advance,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Jenkins-events