[Jenkins-infra] [GSoC 2016] Minutes of Meeting : Jenkins Usage Statistics Analysis
payal.pri94 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 19:51:18 UTC 2016
I have created a new thread for the minutes of meeting on the *Jenkins
Usage Statistics Analysis GSoC 2016 *project, as it was requested to keep
the status of the project public.
*Meeting date : June 03, 2016*
- Design Doc done.
- Jenkins.io blog pull request created.
- Use-case 1.1 : Query1 analysis almost done. Sample chart added in Design
Query1 implementation heading.
*Things to do:*
- Think about the business use-case for Use-case 1.1. For example:
- Why do we need Use-case 1.1 analysis?
- Who is going to use that?
- Talk to Tyler regarding finalisation of preliminary sketch of the
project to present it to the stakeholders. Decide between BigQuery & json
parsing way of data access.
- Incorporation of new use-case in the project
- Version number of plugins vs percentage of user using that version.
This will give us idea about the popularity and stability of the version
- Verify the pull request
<https://github.com/jenkins-infra/jenkins.io/pull/273> on jenkins.io for
the blog post.
- Design doc
review. Please add comments so that it would easy for me to track.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Jenkins-infra