[Jenkins-infra] [GSoC 2016] Minutes of Meeting : Jenkins Usage Statistics Analysis
payal.pri94 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 17:42:40 UTC 2016
*Meeting Date : 7th June 2016*
*Things discussed in Today's meeting:*
- Update use-case 1.1 in the design doc as discussed in the meeting.
Generate statistics for few plugins by the next meeting.
- Put on hold the use-case "*Version number of plugins vs percentage of
user using that version*". Currently these statistics are already
getting generated monthly. We will come to this use-case later on.
- Tyler : As pricing of the querying the BigQuery data is getting too
high. So, we decided to do required experimentations with BigQuery and
actual implementation in normal json parsing way.
- Answer all the comments on the Design doc as well as on the blog pull
- Upload the jenkins-usage data for the year 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- Could you please tell me once more about the new use-case that we
talked about in our previous meeting? The thing which I understood and
implemented is already there in current infrastructure. For the reference
of the use case you can look at the previous mail on this thread.
Please add, if I am missing any of the points that we discussed in the
Thank a lot.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Jenkins-infra